Saturday, April 19, 2008

Salt Lake City Marathon- 5k!!


I am in the very center of the picture...with my sister-in-law Julie next to me! We ran the 5k yesterday...and we DIDN'T WALK! We jogged the entire thing!! We are so proud of ourselves! These pictures are from right at the very end- John, Zach, and our neice Emily and nephew Sheldon were all cheering for us and taking pictures. So fun!


We didn't realize until the race that our shirts matched! It was easy to find each other since most people wore white!

The boys!


Our neice Emily and nephew Sam ran the kids' 1k! They both did great!


Here is Zachary waving to the camera...we had a fun day, but forgot his stroller so John had to carry him around a lot!

John's brother Jeff ran the marathon, but my camera died by that point so I don't have any pictures yet!


Zach and cousin Cole playing. They have lots of fun together! :)


I couldn't get them to both look at the camera at the same time...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on finishing the race. You're in much better shape than I am right now-I'd die even just doing a 5K these days. So funny that you and your SIL had on matching shirts. I noticed it and thought you guys had planned it.

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

way to go! you are a 5k machine! y'all look cute in your matching shirts!:)

california smiths said...

So very impressed! My goal is to one day run a 3K! A 5K is way out of my league, so I am very very impressed!

the Kasallis family said...

good girl!! i HATE running! but, you inspire me to try it again! :)