Also, I got a new calling! Back into Young Womens- Mia Maid advisor. I've been laurel advisor and YW secretary, so it will be fun to be back. John has been in the stake Young Men's presidency, so we get to trade off who gets Zach for third hour since he visits other wards.
In not as important news, I had a great find today. Last summer I got a really nice rocker- white of course- for the nursery. It was supposed to be $800 but I got it at a garage sale from someone with one kid in California. Today at DI with my mom I found the Ottoman! Yay. Like I said, not all that exciting, but what are the odds?! I need to recover both of them, so I'll have to find some fun fabric this summer! O ya, and it was $5.
That's about all. It is sunny outside so maybe I'll just put some pictures of the Zach's room so you can see the greatness of my find :)
Just Silly.
The chair with it's new partner :)
Great quilt my aunt made!
1 comment:
Wow Chantelle, Zach is getting so big!!! So cute! Great blog, I think I'm going to go for it. :)
Post a Comment