Friday, May 30, 2008

Idaho and Elliptical!

We went to Idaho last weekend! So fun to see family. We had a great dinner at John's sister's house and got to do flowers on some of the Bishop family graves in the area for Memorial Day. It was pouring rain, so it was a quick process but the bouquets were beautiful! It was my sister in law Deanna, her daughter Amberly Zachary and me and we decided we needed pedicures. So we walked outside in the rain with flip flops on so we wouldn't smudge our toes! We also got to go to out niece Amberly's concert on Thursday night. Great Job Amberly!


We stayed with John's brother's family and they had MarioKart for the Wii...so we had LOTS of races! We got it a few weeks ago as a gift from John's parents (thanks again!) and it is so fun. You can play online with anyone around the world, so I am sure our nephew Spencer will be calling to play online once school is out! :)
Exciting update: I got an elliptical yesterday! I found a great one on craig's list. It is so exciting!! I love ellipticals. I have been trying to eat right and have been doing well, but I HAVE to work out. I love it, and it lets me be less strict on eating :) Win-win situation. It also doesn't take up too much space- we got rid of my desk to make room.





1 comment:

james & erin said...

you should get wii fit! i hear it's pretty freakin tight.