June 1 has lots of significance- First, my Dad's birthday, Happy Birthday! Also Brigham Young's birthday (he would have been 207. I did a report in 8th grade and birthdays really stick with me for some reason) ALSO it is the half-way mark for the year. We are now in the second half of 2008, which means the 2009 cars have probably been out for months (why do they do that?) So- resolutions? I made one resolution at the start of 2008: To write down everything I eat. Everything. And yes, I have done it. February 3rd (superbowl Sunday) I had some rainbow chip cake (easily one of my favorites), on March 16th I had multi-grain cheerios for breakfast, and on April 8th we had potstickers for dinner. I know, it's all very exciting. I figured doing this would help me to be in control a little more, and also let me record some interesting things along with the date for the days I don't make it to my journal. Like March 25th- Zach started to shake his head like he was saying 'no' while sitting up. A trick that cracks anyone up. February 18th we went bowling with my family and cousins.
Whether or not this is actually interesting to anyone at all is questionable, but at least I have kept a New Year's resolution. (so far.)
This is what Zach was doing when I walked in while he was supposed to be sleeping...
Here is Zach and my dad opening his awesome card:
3 comments:
your dad and brother brigham! how exciting!:)
what a cool idea for your journal. I think it is so neat to have that. I kind of have a gratitude journal and I write about other things too. nice to have a record!:)
Ohhhhh, so cute to see a picture of Grandpa Dan! He's such a nice guy!
i think i tried to write down everything i ate and it only last for one meal! you're awesome! thanks for keeping tabs on me for playgroup. i PROMISE i will go the next time we're in town. i'm in north carolina right now... asi es la vida!
Post a Comment