Monday, June 9, 2008

9 months old, Park City and Encampment!


More travels last week! John is in the stake young men's presidency and they had a big trip they have been planning for months and months! I am glad it's over :) They had an encampment for the stake and played lots of games and had some RMs speak. Their closing fireside was last night and it looked like they had a great time and got a lot out of it!

While John was out camping I went to Park City with my family to a time share. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't great but we did manage to go swimming once! On Friday we went and did a zipline and a roller coaster...videos of both are included of course. We also got some shopping in at the outlets which was great! Zach didn't want to go to sleep last night- he needed his grand-Dude to put him to bed. Yesterday we went to John's brother Scott's house to see their family and see Wayne (John's dad) who was in town this week helping President Dahlquist with his cabin.
Zach had his 9 months doctor's appointment! He is just over 19 pounds and 28.25 inches long. He is only in the 25th percentile for his weight...but at least he is in the double digits! His height is exactly 50th percentile, so he is average but skinny :)

We had a great week and now I am having laundry day. Thanks mom for all the great food in Park City!






This is the view from the zip line! My younger sister Caitlin is the one screaming next to me :)

4 comments:

california smiths said...

Looks like that zip line is so fun, yet I'd be screaming just like your sister! Zach is getting so big! Is he crawling, or just posing like in the pic? :)

Brett and Kimberly said...

How fun! Aren't the Park City Outlets just the best?? I love them. Let's get together soon before you move out to Cali!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

sounds so fun! when my dad and brother used to go camping we always did fun stuff while they were gone! I love park city! bummer about the weather...it's been warm here, but really overcast and rainy. yuck!

Chantalle said...

Not crawling yet...probably soon though. Whatever he wants :) I got to get clothes for Zach at the Gap since I had a gift card! I wanted everything.