We're here!! We got to
California on Saturday night! It has been much cooler weather which is great! Our Sister-in-law
Julie and nephew and niece
Sheldon and Emily came to visit this week :)
Sheldon came out to audition for American Idol but unfortunately didn't make it- even thought his voice is AWESOME and we thought he would make it for sure. Next time
Sheldon!
Zach loved playing with
Emily and was sad when he woke up from his nap and they had left!
Zach in Utah right before take-off
Zach and Grand-Dude
California! Emily at the park
Grandpa and Zach at the park getting wet
Zach, John and Grandpa in the hot tub! Zach LOVES water and was very excited
Zach's cute clapping
2 comments:
I love the clapping video! We have watched it a ton & laugh every time. :o) Sounds like Pleasanton is the place to be... they will be there on Monday! It is right about now that I'm wondering why I'm staying behind...don't have too much fun without me! :o)
we're really so excited to be back too! love utah. can't wait to see you guys!:)
Post a Comment