Tuesday was our 3rd wedding anniversary! I really wanted a sugar cookie from Cookies by Design, and I got that plus roses :) Zach stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa and we went to see Dark Knight in IMAX! We liked it a lot. Note to Pleasanton people- If you get the Applebees $7 movie tickets (or Costco ones) it works for IMAX too! It is also John's parents' anniversary and we got to go to dinner at HAPS in Pleasanton on Wednesday- a really nice restaurant downtown with GREAT prime rib! My friend Taylor babysat- yay! It was great!



4 comments:
I love Haps too-it's a great (but expensive) place to eat. I should remember your anniversary since it's my b-day that day. Glad you had a great day.
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you found our blog!!! Thanks for putting together such a cool blog.
the 3rd one! congratulations! your cookie looks yummy!
can't WAIT to see you guys! give us a call when you're semi-settled.:)
Happy Anniversary - I know I'll never forget it (remember why we had to miss your wedding??) and it is Anne's birthday as well as Michelle's.
It was so fun to get to know Zach this summer - he is very entertaining!
You guys are great.
XOXOXOXO - jane
Post a Comment