Monday, August 18, 2008

Last Week in California

We made it to an A's game last week and Zach came too! It didn't even get all THAT cold, so we stayed until the 8th inning...then they won in the 9th, o well. Jennie and Kimmy were near us, so it was fun to see them!! We are enjoying our last week here and getting ready to head home to Utah on Saturday. Doesn't seem like we have been here for 6 weeks, the time just flies! We have loved being here but of course are anxious to get back to our home. Thanks Wayne and Roma for letting us stay with you! I don't know if they noticed we were here since Zach gets most of their attention :)



Here is Zach sleeping. He has started sleeping curled in a ball like this since we have been here. Usually his head is jammed in the corner! What a silly.

??? Here he is yesterday. He fell asleep twice like this! He is sitting and then fell forward I guess. I rolled him to the side so he would be comfortable and wouldn't wake up with sore muscles!


Things Zach is doing:
-He is being told 'no' and having to deal with it
-He is 'blinking'! Will post video soon.
-He climbs on everything for the last few weeks and crawls pretty fast! He doesn't love the tile, so he scoots using just one leg and folding the other under. When we first got here he did a crab crawl on it since it hurt his knees!
-Just all-around even cuter and more fun to play with :)

Other news: I dropped a size and got some new clothes! I'm super excited and getting closer to my goal by Zachary's birthday...which is only 3 weeks away...

No comments: