Thursday, September 25, 2008

Doing much better

Update on Zachary: He is great. Yet another thing to add to his list of allergies. So far it had been anything dairy and we thought that was due to Lactose, but apparently not. He was more allergic to the lactose-free milk than anything else!
For those wondering, Zach was nourished by soy formula the last few months and is great with soy milk too.
Here are some pictures of him since then...mostly to convince you that he is doing well. I think he learns something new everyday, it is so fun right now!




Standing all by himself!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Yay for Zach! Thanks for the update & pics to prove he is not suffering any permanent damage.. :o) He is standing all by himself?!? How about a few steps? Any yet? I'm glad he is feeling better & I'm sure you are too! :o)

Kurt, Amy and kids! said...

Those pictures on the last post were so sad! Poor baby! I'm glad he's feeling better!

Dirk and Marissa Black said...

We're glad Zach is feeling better. He looks like a happy little boy!