what a cute little birthday boy!
Oh how we wish we could be there with you all to celebrate! Love that beautiful boy. Give him BIG kisses from Grandma and Grandpa!
I can't believe that he is one. The year has gone by fast. I hope you have a wonderful time enjoying his first birthday.
i am in love with your painting holding your newborn! so sweet!(jeremy hansen's sister - stephanie)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what a cute little birthday boy!
Oh how we wish we could be there with you all to celebrate! Love that beautiful boy. Give him BIG kisses from Grandma and Grandpa!
I can't believe that he is one. The year has gone by fast. I hope you have a wonderful time enjoying his first birthday.
i am in love with your painting holding your newborn! so sweet!
(jeremy hansen's sister - stephanie)
Post a Comment