We made an AMAZING find while we were in California. It is called White Lime. It is a frozen yogurt place where you fill up whatever size cup you want with however much ice cream you want. Kinda like at Sweet Tomatoes or something like that. Then you put any and all toppings on it- candy bars, fruit, nuts, chocolate, etc. Then you weigh it and that's what you pay for! It was SO yummy and it was the perfect amount since I did it myself! I got more than they give you for any size at Cold Stone and it was SO much cheaper.
Lo and Behold- we came back to Provo only to get a coupon in the mail for a similar place here!! We went on Monday night for FHE with our nephew Josh and loved it. It was 38 cents an ounce (or 39, I dont remember cause we had a coupon)
Yum! It is by Outback on University Parkway for those Utahns out there. Hello Yogurt.
Also this week I went to the LDS Movie Studio in Provo! It was pretty cool, we walked through 'Kirtland' and the 'sacred grove' which was awesome. We went through the prop room and the costume room- tons of pioneer clothing, Christ's time clothing and stuff from The Testaments. We also saw an editing room where they were working on a piece for preservingmarriage.org so that was cool to watch them put all the voices together. They said they can make anything Hollywood can, they just only have 2 studios instead of 40.
Boy am I dreading leaving this place of Provo. That is, until the snow comes and doesn't leave for months.
1 comment:
don't go!:)
I went to a place like that in af...I had mango something! it was good.
I've wondered about the lds movie studio. that's so cool you went!:)
Post a Comment