Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Selling.

Well, as the weather is getting colder and holidays are getting closer (yay!!) we have real estate on the brain. We own our condo here in Provo, and have loved it and improved on it and are sad to leave it! I have been cleaning our stuff out ever since we moved in 2.5 years ago, cause I can't stand stuff.
So right now I am posting stuff online to sell it, cleaning our rooms and getting excited about things changing. We keep looking online in California for a new house which is what is making me excited for California :) What we need to do before that is sell this place! Anyone want a 3 bed 2 bath condo that is awesome and close to campuses?? :) Or know someone who does??
I will be posting pictures later, after I have staged. I love designing and painting and decorating and learning about them. We want an older place so we can continue to have projects (not so old that it kills us) and continue improving our space. So now I just need to get rid of some of our stuff, get some boxes and bring on the offers!

2 comments:

Courtney Vance said...

What?! I didn't really get past selling. Are you guys moving? Everyone is moving. When are you moving?

Kristin said...

We didn't scare you away from an old house? Good luck!