Home from Palm Springs!
This last weekend my sisters in law Heather, Julie, and Lisa (Deanna couldn't make it) and mother in law Roma all went to Palm Springs for a fun girl's weekend and to help Julie paint/decorate their new condo. We had SO much fun!
Highlights:
-Jumping into the FREEZING cold pool after a day of painting in the heat, and then getting into the hot tub so we didn't freeze to death :)
-Food, lots of it. I am STILL full, I think I can live off of everything I ate already for this next week
-Lots of plane rides, car drives, and airport waiting
-Jogging around the neighborhood and picking fruit off the trees
-The amazing weather- so sunny and warm the whole time!
Saturday night we were painting the bedrooms and had the doors open to air it out, and cause it felt so nice and just warm enough outside. There are some pools right outside, plus a little lake with a huge waterfall. It was so nice to have music playing while painting the hideous colors of the bedroom a gorgeous rich deep tan, listening to the waterfall in the background AND doing all these things with family that can also be called friends.
It was so nice to have a relaxing, giggly weekend with the girls. All the in-laws getting together might not be a good idea in some families, but our trip was amazing and so fun to be together. We bonded, laughed, talked and talked and talked. I figured out my total for hours of sleep this weekend: 17.5 hours.
I am so excited for the holidays to come!!
PS- Pictures will be coming sometime of the befores and afters. Right, Julie? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment