Thursday, November 13, 2008

Palm Springs, here I come!

To Pack:

-Pair of shorts, since it is 80+ degrees in Palm Springs.
-Painting clothes, since there will be a lot of painting Jeff and Julie's new condo
-Jogging clothes, cause I am so excited to jog around the gorgeous golf courses of PGA West!
-Church clothes for the ward we are going to pop in on in PS
-Camera...but since this IS a girl's weekend, maybe I shouldn't...we ARE crazy...
-Real Simple mag that came in the mail yesterday...the coveted 50 things for $50 or less issue!
-Some snacks for the plane...cause I'm a snacker
-Dig out the swimsuit!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh man, I am jealous. Have fun! We'll see ya when you get back. That was fun today!

Courtney Vance said...

I'm jealous! You always get to go to Cali for some sun. Hope you have a good time. Bring back some warm weather for us!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

so jealous! have a blast!