I was making dinner last night, and this is what Zach did. Over and over.
In other Zach news: He is really good at eating (just has a limited diet- no dairy of course) and has lots of teeth (getting in all fours sides of molars right now) and rarely chokes. When he does, he usually just figures it out and is fine, but sometimes I lift up his arms and then he is fine. So far that is the most I have had to do. At lunch he was eating a Taquito (no dairy and nicely wrapped up!) and was choking, so I put his arms up and he was fine- a minute later he was choking on a little piece and put his own arm up :)
2 comments:
He is so cute... thanks for letting us come over last night! We had a ton of fun... Lydi keeps talking about Zachery. Let's go to the DI sometime.
Yah, let's go to the DI tomorrow. We can meet your there at 10, sounds fun!
Post a Comment