Lately Zach has been moving this walker around if he runs into stuff. He over exaggerates it, and it's really entertaining to us, the presidents of the Zachary fan club. He didn't do it too much in this video, mostly he is exhausted and ready for bed (hence the jammies and whining). He just makes me laugh. Better video later, when he is not so tired.
Nice to see BYU have a good game today! I am usually all for the close competition, but it was nice to not worry much for a change.
New find- I went to my friends' baby shower today and she got a pacifier thermometer from someone. What a nice invention! It has the thermometer somewhere in it and the outside part has a little screen like a regular therm that tells the degrees. Although I read some reviews and lots of parents say it doesn't work if the baby has the pacifier on the top of their tongue, rather than underneath. Zach has had to have his temp taken lately and is a good sport for the armpit method. Just in case you were wondering.
What a Thankful month this is! Even with the economy being what it is, most people (well, bloggers) seem to be looking up- Fall is here (winter for some of us) Prop 8 passed, Halloween was fun, Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner- so fun! We are really excited to get together with family on Thanksgiving and Christmas and take a break and just have fun!
Along with that, countdowns. I counted down to lots of stuff- days till John got home from his mission, days till marriage, days till Zach was born. Lately? We haven't counted down since Zach started interacting with us -we found the newborn stage to be long and not very fun. Cute and snuggly, but not very fun- at least for the oldest child since the world revolves around his routine. We wanted love and entertainment! We got it now. So I am anticipating the holidays, but we are happy about where we are. Maybe because we are apprehensive about the future and really enjoy where we are in life right now (figuratively and literally, for me anyway). We have been taking things slow and really enjoying this last year a lot. I hope we can keep that up, no matter how crazy life gets. I want to put President Monson's talk about that in front of my face so I can remember it :)
1 comment:
I will say, I enjoy my newborns now WAY more than Rory. Nothing against him, just my first timer naivite. There's hope.
Post a Comment