Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

I still haven't posted Thanksgiving! Zach and I went with my sister in law Heather and her boys to So Cal this weekend for our niece's baptism, so I haven't had time to catch up!
Thanksgiving was so fun! John didn't do any studying- yay! We played everyday with everyone in town- both sides of families! We played games, watched movies, played football (John), did some shopping (!), had great food (including TWO Thanksgiving dinners!) and hung out a lot :)
Here are just a few pictures from Thanksgiving...I didn't get my camera out a lot, so this is all I have, I'll have to do another post with more pictures. You might not be interested for that much detail, but I post on this for myself anyway :)

Jake with his leaf. It's minty smelling, just so you know






1 comment:

Deanna said...

Look how much fun we had! I love that you post more of my family than I do! Maybe I will try to catch up today... Hope you had fun in CA last week. Love your guts, Deanna :o)