This is how we announced to my family over Christmas!
Status- 8 1/2 weeks, a million to go! Due date- around Aug. 27th (Zach's bday is Sept. 5th, so he will be almost 2)
Status of mom: Totally sick and camped out on the couch
Status of Zach: Totally unaware
Status of Dad: Studying for the bar all day long taking breaks to make lunch and dinner for us. I think he is going for the Husband of the Year award, since he already has odds against him for studying at home for the California bar AND he is taking care of us!
Countdown to no more sickness: About 3 1/2 weeks
Countdown to leaving Utah: Just under 4 weeks
10 comments:
Oh congratulations!!!! I am so happy for ya!
YAY!! Another Bishop baby! Congrats! Are you feeling any better?
Woohoo! That will be so fun for you guys! We've loved having ours 2 years apart, and Zack will be an awesome older brother. Good luck to John!
Congrats. Hope you're feeling better soon. I know that camped out on the couch syndrome all too well!
Congrats, that is wonderful!
congratulations!
congrats! geez, it seems like everyone has exciting news lately!
Congrats kali told me you were prego! I was wondering when you were going to post about it. Very fun
Congrats!!! That is exciting. I hope you feel better soon.
Here's hoping the sickness ends soon...that part is just no fun at all. How exciting though! I love how you told your fam! We did the exact same thing when we announced our second pregnancy to our families and they freaked! Great minds think alike. :)
Post a Comment