It looks like most everybody is bored since there are lots of 'tagged' posts right now, or else posts from the beginning of January and nothing to add to them. I fit in the same category- All I have going on are countdowns! Two weeks from tomorrow we leave for California. Aka the sun. (I don't care if it rains, it will just be better than here). Last summer I was wanting to stay in Utah- I love it here (I'm sure you've read the previous post since it's been up forever). I think it is a great place to raise a family and was wanting to stay here so bad. Now the only way we are living in Utah is if we live in St. George. It is too depressing in the winter!
We had someone come look at our place the other day, so it is spotless. PLUS Zach got to have a sleepover at Grandma's on the same day, so it got clean and stayed clean! Now I can lay on the couch with a little less guilt since the house is clean!
I am excited that Sunday is February- not cause I like Feb, but it is on the way to Spring. I know, I usually enjoy stuff as it comes and haven't counted down to anything in forever, but the snow is dragging me down that direction! Plus February is the month I will stop being sick, and that is monumental. I hope after that everything goes smoothly like last time and that I really enjoy all the stages after that again.
So, I hope everyone can find something fun to do this weekend! For the sake of getting out, cause apparently we all need it.
4 comments:
Hey, St. George will take you! But, St. George does have frequent 100 degree heat in the summer, so maybe you're better off in California.
It is over 80 degrees here in Cali. Which part are you moving too? Exciting time in your life!!
man, I can't believe you're leaving so soon! countdowns can be fun.:) I am feeling you on the weather! I'm so over winter.
we do need to get together!
yes, yes, we do.
Post a Comment