This is the longest break away from blogging ever! I have pictures from Christmas now, and need to add them! We have been sick over here- Zach had the stomach flu and then was over it and then I got it! Luckily, John hasn't gotten it! He is studying all day long everyday for the bar! I am glad he didn't get sick since he has no time to spare.
My mom came over yesterday while I was sick and took Zach for me AND piles of laundry. So I was able to recover and am feeling much better this morning :) Zach got to have a sleepover and probably thought it was WAY better than being stuck here with me! I don't like to go outside since it is SO cold and yucky and snowy out there, so I am sure he was glad for some fresh air.
We leave in four and a half weeks (Valentine's Day) unless there is a storm on our way to the sun, in which case we will move that around a little. I am glad we are leaving while it is miserable here, otherwise I would be MORE sad than I already am!
So, pics soon. I'll be back in the world this week :)
4 comments:
Being sick is not fun... you poor kids! I'm glad your mom could come help out, one of the wonderful things about having family close. We really need to have you guys over one of these days... 4 and a half weeks... we need to do it soon!
can't wait for pics! hope you feel better soon. we can't wait to see you guys. myma's dying to meet zach.:)
Sorry you're sick. But I AM so glad that you are moving out here. I know you're sad...but I'm so happy. So it evens out :)
We also need to quit this phone tag thing. We need to talk stat.
California is wonderful! Hurry to where it is warm, you can always keep in touch with friends from Provo through blogs! :)
Post a Comment