I don't think this picture fully expresses how much Zach liked the oranges he ate (yes, a lot of them)
This is the view from behind where Zach is sitting in Jeff and Julie's backyard.
So tonight being New Years, I guess we should think of resolutions. Last year I resolved to weigh a certain amount by Zach's first birthday, and I made it. I also resolved to write down every single little thing I ate. That helped segway into losing the pounds! I did it faithfully until June 1, then wasn't as good, then I stopped.
So for this year:
-20 min on our elliptical 6 days a week, which will be easier now that I have my awesome ipod! (only time this won't happen is when we pack it up and move. Then I will be in California and out of the snow and I can go walking or jogging.)
-keep running with my friend Caroline (2-3 miles each time!) as long as we can together
-Be positive about our life changes coming up
-Be better about doing the laundry and other chores all in one day...and dream of a huge, wonderful washer and dryer set...
-Read some good books. I don't care how many. Just some. And good.
-Make a scripture reading goal with John and Zach.
-Read to Zach more and help him learn lots of words this year!
Well, that's plenty in my opinion. I am excited for 2009 as it will be such a life change! Only 8 more weeks (or 7?) till the BAR for starters! I think it's a well-rounded list. I think I hit all the catagories...Physical, spiritual, emotional, Cleaning, Zachary (those are all catagories, right?)
We plan on having a fun night! Well, I don't know our official plan but boy is it going to be fun. All I know is we are with our fun family and we are in Palm Springs and its gorgeous and there is no snow. That all equals FUN! :)
3 comments:
yay for you and moving out of the snow!
Oh Palm Springs... how fun would it be... I'm glad you guys had a good time! 8 weeks until the bar? What? Crazy! Matt went back to school today, I think he's pretty jealous of John. We miss you guys, let's for sure get together one of these days. Oh, and the whole oranges thing, Emma loves them too and just about chokes every time she eats them!
I love oranges too! so cool you're teaching him sign language! I can't wait to teach Myma some!:)
Palm Springs looks SO beautiful! how fun to have family in warm places!
Post a Comment