Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Prep

Happy Easter! I am getting excited for Easter coming up :) We bought Zach a cute shirt a few months ago to wear for Easter Sunday! My mom goes all out for holidays and they are always really fun, so it makes me motivated to do fun stuff for our holidays!
I saw a commercial for Martha's show today and it showed her making these:

It looks like she does them with lace. I don't usually watch Martha, but I was looking for some Easter fun stuff and saw that today is her big Easter show. Seems like you could do more with the idea than just eggs...maybe we will have to do these next year (Zach is allergic to Milk and Eggs, so I don't really want to dye any this year! Hopefully he is over it next year...)

I also looked up recipes to make some sugar cookies that Zach can eat! We have egg beaters, but I will have to go find some soy margarine. Which sounds weird, but really it doesn't have any of the fats that margarine and shortening has, so we will be having slightly healthier cookies and frosting! I am excited to let Zach go crazy decorating cookies!

I have failed to mention some Birthdays lately...my sister Caitlin turned 17 on March 17th (St. Patrick's Day) and my sister in law Heather's birthday was March 24th and one of my most longtime friends Jennie's birthday was yesterday, April 9th. Happy Birthday girls!! I know you had fun :)

The only sad thing is the present that the Easter Bunny ordered for John hasn't come! The Easter Bunny was so good and got something John needed/wanted that didn't cost much, but it isn't here!! O well, a picture will have to suffice.

Speaking of John, guess where he is? Instead of Friday afternoon golf (which he has only gotten to do once since we got here I think) he is Friday morning golfing! He got ahead on his hours so he even gets to come home from work at a decent time :)

He got to have his Graduation present a little early from his parents...a set of new irons! He is REALLY excited :) They are 2009 Mizuno MX 200 irons. Someone at work was talking to John and told him that this set made his game SO much better and loved them. Imagine John's surprise when he got that set! We will have to get the report on how good they are later this morning.

Just found these on Orange




Yum-may

2 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

those fabrics are Cu-ute! At first I thought they were wrapping paper but they are super cute. I like the fireworks...baby bedding??

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

those are super cute!
yay for john and new clubs!
I also saw those eggs (on a different blog) and they're done with men's ties. crazy, huh? they are so pretty!
maybe john's thing'll come in time! I hate it when things come late.:)