
Today ended up being a nice day, especially compared to the week of wind we have had! (Which is better than the SNOW they have gotten in Utah this week!) Zach and I went outside with popsicles and watched Grandpa weed the yard (Zach found all the sticks he could and would tell us 'stick' and hold it out every time he found a new stick).
Later, we waited on the driveway for Dad to get home from work and used the phone/camera for entertainment. It has been decided around here that Zach got my tongue since it is thinner and longer, while John's and other Bishop's are wide and big. I can touch my tongue to my nose, and if Zach wanted to he could too. Useful information right there, isn't it?
We leave for Utah/Idaho tomorrow! We are all super excited- especially Zach who is in need of room to run around more! Especially with cousins (regular and removable ones). 


2 comments:
Yay, you're coming! How exciting, have fun and call us.
The comment above is from me, sorry, I'm on my aunt's computer.
Post a Comment