We flew in to SLC Friday night and stayed with Scott, Heather and their boys. It was nice to hang out with them for a while, plus the next morning we watched the boys' baseball games!


Sam batting, and Jake with his new uniform on! We got to see both boys bat, it was so great.
Then we left from there (in Scott and Heather's car since we both forgot keys to our car we left in Provo...THANK YOU again!!) For Idaho!
We stopped at the traditional Bishop stop off- Maddox in Brigham City. If you are ever driving through there, you HAVE to go. You can go inside and have a nice steak meal, or stay outside in your car and they come bring you your food- namely chicken. The best chicken EVER. Really, every time we go we are amazed at how moist and yummy it is. Ok, I will stop drooling but I promise you should go!

Zach and John waiting for our food. Did I mention the fries are so good too? I haven't tried the milkshakes, mostly because I bet they are delicious too and I should stay away from amazing milkshakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment