
We have had a lot less stress and a lot more fun now that we heard about the Bar AND sold our place! So exciting!
Saturday I went to some garage sales with Kimberly and Brett and found some cute baby clothes, and then John, Zach and I ran some errands...including getting John's new iPhone!! In case anyone was wondering, if you have the choice between that or the Blackberry, the iPhone is awesome. It does so much and is so fun, and the typing is just fine!
We have been busy making sure everything is going through for the house (still set to close next Friday!!)
Yesterday and today my Dad is staying here with us, which Zach has been loving. He tells him 'nit, nit' which is 'sit by me' and gets a stack of books for them to read and plays outside. He gets so excited when I tell him 'Dude' is coming :) When he got here yesterday Zach was SO excited to bring his suitcase in the house for him.

Zach got a balloon at the mall and it kept him very entertained while John picked out his phone!


This was on Sunday when it was 101 degrees outside! The AC blows right on this chair, so Zach wanted to relax with his balloon. Which, is still alive by the way. He can say 'Ba-woon' and LOVES it and carries the deflated thing around the house.
I have my camera, but I haven't had it on me lately, hence the return of the camera phone pics.
Anyone watch Bachelorette? I am excited, why do I love that show? Probably just because it is Jillian.
Also, we have been accumulating some furniture! (Aren't you excited, Wayne and Roma?) We got a microfiber couch that we love for a great deal (like wow), a changing table that is better than our last and I love it (purchased for the same amount that we sold our free one for in Utah!). Plus today I got a call from someone in the ward giving away a small bookshelf for Zach's room. It's adorable and he is crazy over the bright primary colors and puzzle shapes...he doesn't even know it's his yet! And a desk- it's not a computer one, but we have laptops so the computer ones aren't very useful for us. It is a solid piece with a bunch of drawers- executive style. I am thinking of painting it black. We like it! Since we are selling our place with most of the furniture still in it (bringing our mattress, table/chairs, elliptical and John's chair back here) we have a budget to get new stuff, and so far are well under that :) We won't get much more till we have a house to move in to, so that we know everything will fit!
No comments:
Post a Comment