Friday, May 22, 2009
Park Days
Last week we went to a park in Pleasanton with lots of water! Zach loved it...and did NOT want to leave! We didn't go till evening, so by the time we left Zach's lips were blue. Grandma would try to towel him off every few minutes to try and warm him up. We will have to go again now that it is starting to get HOT! John gets to go golfing today, and I bet he is roasted out there in the sun! Zach and I went to the park, which he loved. He is loving getting out...and not loving having to come home! This morning was garbage truck day- the highlight of his week. PLUS they are doing work on our street, so we went out and watched them re-pave some areas. SO exciting! Also this morning Zach went through his diaper bag and was highly entertained. Took his temperature, blew his nose on all the Kleenex, put on socks (or tried to), 'called' someone and had quite a long, hilarious conversation with someone, and put on some chapstick. He always offers me some chapstick too if he ever finds any- and is very good about not eating it (kinda rare for him, most everything goes straight to his mouth)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ugh my niece always manages to find my chapstick and EAT IT. you are so lucky he doesnt!!! i have lost a lot of good chapstick!!
haha cute! I want to go to the gateway mall and play in the fountains when its hot.
ok thats good to hear that Jon went to your appointments. I just am less nervous when he is with me, and I want him to be apart of it.
SHOOT! I chose the fruit punch...she told me both were gross so i just chose. wish I knew it was comin haha
Post a Comment