Monday, June 1, 2009

Officially moved! And still looking...

Our stuff is here! John, Wayne and Roma drove all day Thursday to Utah, packed and loaded on Friday with my parents, and then drove all day Saturday back here! (Fun days, huh? Zach and I were anxious for them to get home!) Luckily, we got some help unloading everything off the trailer so it took less than a half hour. We have taken over the garage, with some walkways to get through :)
Now we have nothing stopping us from buying a house- except the fact there isn't one to buy! We have looked around and there isn't much in Pleasanton for our price range. There have been a few places we liked in the last few months, and now we are ready to move when another one comes on the market! So basically we hope something new comes up fast so we can move. We aren't in a HUGE hurry, other than the fact that there is a baby coming in 12 weeks!
Zach now has his crib! Yay, no more sleeping in the pack n play. He was sleeping great before, it's just nice he has a lot more room and a mattress! Plus, I have the elliptical! I am excited, I love love ellipticals and I love that I can use it easily still!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay! Congrats you guys! Good luck with the house hunt. And good luck with the baby in 12 weeks?! Holy smokes!!! I'm stoked for you!