Monday, August 3, 2009

Going Private

We have thought about taking the plunge before. Others have done it, some have not done it, and we didn't care too much.
But I decided this afternoon we will be making our blog private. Most people are already logged in to their accounts, so it usually isn't a big deal to go private. I'm sure we will feel better- even though I track every person who checks this blog.
With the upcoming arrival of the baby, moving, and so many other things going on I don't want to have to worry about the blog :) And with some crazy articles of people's pictures being taken off their blogs and used for other websites, here we come, private world! I'm careful about not publishing anything for others to see on facebook, so it makes sense to carry it on here.
Then I can show you more pictures when we have a new house anyway :)

You can leave your email address on a comment or email me at chogan04@hotmail.com.

Thanks! Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are taking the plunge!

Here is the most recent article I've seen...

13 comments:

Josh & Stefanie said...

everyone is doing it...I think i will join the bandwagon soon. My email is noelani637@hotmail.com

Katie said...

Good for you guys! You'll like it, I feel a lot more comfortable posting since we're private. Don't forget to invite us! hafen8@gmail.com. Oh, and btw, Matt took the bar, and he is finally finished! Now he has a month off, and we're getting ready for some major partying! Good luck with the new babe, I can't wait to see her!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

saw a crazy raising the bar that made me make the switch. ugh! so many crazies out there.:) invite ME.:) please!
will you email me your address too? I wanna send you something for that sweet little baby girl!

katy said...

katyhosterman@gmail.com :)

Snowflake said...

Hey this is Clarissa my email address is: snowflake2413@gmail.com

Cristina said...

cristinamary.m@gmail.com :)

erin said...

i like it. i like not having to worry about a single thing i write.

erinurrutia[at]gmail[dot]com

Carly said...

carlyoler@hotmail.com

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

emilyleavitt04@yahoo.com

The Weist Family said...

Creepy. We've been thinking about doing the same thing. We really need to have you guys over. Let me know if pre or post baby/move, ect would be better. ~Misty (mistyweist@hotmail.com)

Tara said...

i love reading your blog. i would love an invite. :)

taramarieoliver@yahoo.com

you can have one to mine too, if you want. ours is private. let me know. :)

Mike and Laura said...

Don't forget us! Lhall7 at gmail dot com.

Cassandra Laine said...

You know I support you!! I'm so glad you're taking the plunge too! hanks for adding me! ;)