Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Moroni

Well, this is cozy!
My grandma sent some great pictures the other day at the Portland Temple. They were taking down the Angel Moroni to have him re-painted and put up another one. Then once this one is done he goes to another temple!



Three weeks from tomorrow till due date. Everyone I have heard of lately has had UNDER ten hours of labor. I hope it is a trend we will follow! Congrats to Becky and Amy on having their third children (both girls!) this weekend! Becky even named hers Chantelle! What a great name :)
My mom and sisters are making the drive across Nevada all day tomorrow to come play for the weekend! And then Friday is my baby shower-woohoo! Ever since we did Kimberly's I have been so excited!! I have told Zach that Caitlin and JJ and Grandma (the one who goes with Dude) are coming out tomorrow...I will have to not tell him again until right before they come! He has been talking about them a lot and is excited...and probably thinks I am lying to him since they aren't here yet!

3 comments:

Cristina said...

3 weeks is soon! aw so exciting! :)

Becky said...

Good luck! I was positive I would have a slow delivery- boy was I wrong. My advice: be prepared! You want to give yourself time to get an epidural!! :)

california smiths said...

So interesting. I had no idea they moved the angel moroni's around like that when they painted them...