So...no baby yet :) Which is ok with us! We will see if she can wait till Tuesday...but then NO LATER! I had a non-stress test today (which is what Zach failed and therefore had to be induced) and we passed! The next one is Monday.
Update on sleeping- He had to be put back in bed twice for yesterday's nap, but has gone to bed at night on the first time every time! Woohoo!
I took off the little baby ticker on the sidebar. It said that my baby was a day old! Rude.
House update: Who knows when we will get the house! We now will have to wait another month it looks like. And then a few weeks after for our side of things and then for us to paint it, etc. It's empty...I just want to go move in and let the bank figure this all out.
3 comments:
I hope she makes it till Tuesday for you! I am excited to see what she looks like!
I hope she comes soon for you! Good luck!
tuesday is TOMROROW!
Post a Comment