Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We Made it So Far

We made it to September 1st! Woohoo!! Even though it is 5 days past my due date (FIVE. DAYS.) Now we will save THOUSANDS on our hospital bill compared to our old insurance. Woohooo!!!

This morning on the agenda: going to get a pedicure! Besides the fact I really need one, my aunt had one when she was overdue and the old lady who did hers asked if she wanted to go into labor, cause she knew where to rub your feet that would put you in labor. I want to find a lady like that!!

If nothing happens before then, we will be going in to the hospital at 9:00 tonight to get induced. So there is an end! And it's CLOSE!

Zach is having fun with all four grandparents around. Last night we went to Rigatoni's in Dublin to celebrate that we made it with no baby yet! Zach gets an order of 3 large meatballs with no cheese, and he devours them. Plus a bunch of bread dipped in oil and vinegar.

We will keep you updated :) Well, maybe. Depending on how things go!

7 comments:

erin said...

i keep checking your blog for updates, so thank you for keeping us posted. :)

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Good luck with everything. Soon your little princess will be here!

california smiths said...

Good luck and enjoy the pedicure. Nothing better than that when you can't see your feet! Have fun tonight :)

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I'll pray for ya! smoother than zach's, it has to be!:)
glad you could save so much money!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

oh, I heard that can happen with inductions! bummer. but it's better to go on your own, so ya know, get that baby moving! I remember shoveling snow and going on long walks in the snow (didn't work, though!)...good luck!:)
I fixed the link, I think.:)

Hafen girls story club said...

Good luck, I can't wait!!!!

Cristina said...

i keep checking for updates too :) my family said they ran into your fam & said you had your baby! yayy i can't wait to see pictures!