Last night we had breaded chicken for dinner. Zach loves to dip stuff, especially if the dip is ketchup. He was stabbing each of his chicken pieces and drowning them in the pile of ketchup...when all the sudden he put a piece of chicken in his mouth and gasped really loud. We realized he forgot to dip it in ketchup :)
Yesterday I was looking at the free section on craig's list and saw a listing for a huge garbage bag full of baby girl clothes size 0-12 months. It was in Pleasanton and I answered the ad first! I went and picked it up...she wasn't kidding when she said huge bag. It was basically an entire wardrobe for 0-12 months, blankets and burp cloths! Brand names, everything looks like it has never been warn. I am so excited!! I then went through every bag of clothes I have, and figured out what I wanted to keep. I still kept a TON...it's just so cute!! I do have a good-sized bag coming your way Kimberly :) I loved going through everything...aww she has some adorable clothes!! And almost all are pink :) (and definitely frilly!)
House update: The bank ordered an appraisal! This is good news since that is one of the last steps on their part. It is sinking in that we will possibly have a house! I realized that pretty much all the blogs I check frequently are crafty ones and the home improvement ones. I am SO excited to get working on a house!!
2 comments:
Wow, what a steal!!! You guys are totally all over with good deals. We're excited about your house!!! One day we'll have to meet in the middle.
Awww good good about craigslist! I love the free section. Where abouts Dublin Ranch will you be living? We just moved out of there and got a townhome in San Ramon! We would of been in the same ward though!
Post a Comment