Holy Cow!!! The timing is just what you wanted right? I'm sad to see you leave the ward but I am so happy for you. Congratulations!
Yay! Congrats! When do we start painting?
Bet your glad that process is FINALLY over! Can't wait to have you in the ward.
that's exciting! congratulations!
Congrats! It is so exciting that you finally know you got it.
WHAT A BLESSING right before the holidays. Congrats to you and your family!!!!How exciting!!!
YAY!!! i'm so happy for you guys--perfect timing!
Congrats! Hope the next couple weeks go smooth!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Holy Cow!!! The timing is just what you wanted right? I'm sad to see you leave the ward but I am so happy for you. Congratulations!
Yay! Congrats! When do we start painting?
Bet your glad that process is FINALLY over! Can't wait to have you in the ward.
that's exciting! congratulations!
Congrats! It is so exciting that you finally know you got it.
WHAT A BLESSING right before the holidays. Congrats to you and your family!!!!How exciting!!!
YAY!!! i'm so happy for you guys--perfect timing!
Congrats! Hope the next couple weeks go smooth!
Post a Comment