Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Book Time


Besides the fact that he is also giggling...I wonder where Zachary is...

I have decided to add another goal for this year. I want to make Zach's baby book.

It's true, I haven't done it yet. But there are a lot of REALLY CHEESY baby books out there. It is hard to find a good one. My favorite things are online photobooks, but then you can't put stuff on there like hospital band and first hair cut, etc. But then John got a really awesome book about the history of the BYU football team, and it had those little envelopes with stuff inside. So, I plan on making his baby book...this will take a lot of time...but luckily, all my pictures are digital! There goes hours of scanning, phew. Although the first year or so is all on CDs, so I will have to get them on this computer. I am excited, luckily I organized everything really well so it shouldn't be too bad. It is going to be LONG though. Lots of pictures. I will need to wait until photobooks go on sale before I print it FOR SURE!

One problem: This will make my mom want me to do my own baby book. That will mean hours of scanning! Actually, not hours if we just did the first year or two, there aren't too many pictures. So Mom, if you scan them and send them in a flash drive with Dad, then I will make that one too. Once I'm done with Zach's.




I was trying to continue the crafting I started last night, but a swing wasn't going to cut it for Elizabeth, and Zachary kept running around with Baby Jesus (last of the Christmas stuff since the rest was put away on Monday) and I didn't want him to get lost. My aunt's kids lost their Baby Jesus and he has yet to be found. It's been like 3 years I think.

3 comments:

Tara said...

baby books really are SO cheesy!! i still havent found one i like either, so i am also making bradys. im going to make it in scrapbook form. it is going to take hours and hours and lots of printing of pictures. i havent been motivated until recently, seeing as his first bday is around the corner...

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I just found a scrapbook I liked and created my own pages. You can see them if you want.

Kristin said...

We had to buy a new Jesus! And good luck with the books. Your mom will be so relieved you want to do your own!!! I do the first 5 years in a binder, and then they're getting digital scrapbooks. Can't wait to see what you do. I just did most of Marshall's, and there's so many cute ones of him and Zach. And when we were just looking at your blog, Rory ran up and said, "It's our Zoo!!" (as in Zachary Zoo.)