We have tulips!

There has been a Recall for the Infantino Sling. I have one, so just passing along to anyone who hasn't seen the articles and news reports. Three babies have died in these, and they were being used properly! I used mine a total of 3 times, once with Zach and twice with Elizabeth, and every time I held their head cause it worried me that it was too scrunched. They will replace it with something else from their site, just check out the link.
Make your own Girl Scout Cookies When I can eat chocolate again, I will want these for sure!
I am baking some bread right now. John makes awesome rolls (learned from his mother of course!) so I haven't bothered. But it looked yummy, so I though I would try it. I have a half hour left of the last set of letting it rise. I'm excited to see how it turns out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment