Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day

http://crafterhours.blogspot.com/ Too funny! Keep scrolling down, there are several posts.

Happy April Fool's Day.

I'll have pictures soon from yesterday. John is in Leadership Pleasanton and yesterday was public safety day. He got to climb a fire truck ladder 5 stories! AND he got to fire a gun. They retrofitted it so it is a laser, and they did this senario where people in the class were the cops and they were trying to get the bad guys. John's guy was going for his gun, so he put 4 rounds in him, one of those right through his heart. Obviously, all fake. Plus, they had it on tape and replayed it, so everyone thought he was AWE-SOME. Too bad he couldn't get a copy of that!
He also knew how to work the fire extinguisher when they used that. Someone asked if he was an Eagle Scout. Uh...that would be a big YES. And a current scout master!

In other news, I have been losing weight! It feels good :) I went down 4 pounds in March! That is on track with my schedule, so I am happy. I am still feeding Elizabeth...it wasn't hard at all this week.

We got to get China Village last night with my dad. I love China Village. I didn't text my mom to tell her, cause she would be jealous. She doesn't like Utah Chinese food cause it doesn't compare!

If you ask Zach for something, he often says 'Of course, Mom!' It is cute

Elizabeth is getting to play with Elaine this week :) Elizabeth likes attention of all kinds. Even if it is somewhat negative, like Zach doing something. He is SUPER good at not stepping on her and being careful around her, but sometimes a flying toy goes her direction. As long as he comes over to get the toy, she is great! She just wants his attention. Little does she know next week will be filled with constant attention...

No comments: