Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Look Out, Food






Elizabeth has been wanting food for a long time. She will watch you eat every single bite. Watch you get the food, put it in your mouth and then chew it. Sometimes she will move her mouth like she is chewing it too.
She is getting her front two bottom teeth right now, and while they are just barely poking through, I figured I would start small. We have been giving her Veggie Straws from Costco, they are awesome. Zach and I eat them all the time, and they dissolve fast and are the perfect shape for Elizabeth to hold them too.
I was getting a 'Bar' (nutri-grain bar...but the Safeway brand 'Eating Right' since it is the only one sans milk) for Zach and decided to see what damage Elizabeth could do. She ate almost every crumb! There was a small pile left when she was done, that was it. And she ate it SO fast! Looks like we are moving up with food :)
Zach is usually a great eater and taught himself to put his arms up when he was younger if he ever choked, which was pretty rare. I'm glad Elizabeth is a good eater too...the hardest part with her is she wants to eat EVERYTHING, so gradually her diet will be expanding :)

3 comments:

Tara said...

she is the cutest everrrr. if you guys ever need a sitter, we're a hop skip and a jump away! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yah way cute.

Anonymous said...

SOO cute! the little baby is growing up :)