And here are some mugs I got at the Valentine's Day sale at Tai Pan. At 75% off :) It doesn't actually say Valentine's Day which is nice. Too bad I can't have hot chocolate this year...(makes Elizabeth fussy)
Chocolate makes Elizabeth fussy...so her 6 month bday marks almost 6 months since I had chocolate! I told John I am going to eat a whole pan of brownies when I'm done feeding her :) For sure I am planning on coming down for a week with you in La Quinta this summer...and we don't have anything going on for June, July and August so it can be anytime :) O, I guess Jennifer is graduating BYU end of August, but that's all. You guys are welcome out here anytime!! I have been thinking of you lately, we miss you guys. I told Zach that Josh was going to be there at Owen's blessing and he said 'Emily too??' :)
1 comment:
Chocolate makes Elizabeth fussy...so her 6 month bday marks almost 6 months since I had chocolate! I told John I am going to eat a whole pan of brownies when I'm done feeding her :)
For sure I am planning on coming down for a week with you in La Quinta this summer...and we don't have anything going on for June, July and August so it can be anytime :) O, I guess Jennifer is graduating BYU end of August, but that's all. You guys are welcome out here anytime!! I have been thinking of you lately, we miss you guys. I told Zach that Josh was going to be there at Owen's blessing and he said 'Emily too??' :)
Post a Comment