Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baseball...and Chocolate!

Elizabeth went to her first A's game last night! The four of us went to the A's/Yankee game and had a fun time. We even got some posters that Zach is REALLY excited about to put in his room.

Both the kids were SO good! Zach didn't have a great view even though they were amazing, super close seats, so we rotated taking him for a walk. He was excited about cotton candy and then didn't want to eat any. Until we got to the car that is, then he decided it was good. Elizabeth was just a little pair of eyes- she was totally bundled up (when I put her in her carseat she was sweating) and just had her eyes peeking out. She liked facing the field or just being snuggled- she really didn't make a single noise the whole time. Such a sweetie.

A-Rod was up to bat and people were yelling 'Steroids' and 'JUICE!' So when the guy yelled Juice, Zach got all excited. So he yelled JUICE! a few times, and then would duck down right after he yelled it. The Hot Chocolate guy came by a LOT, so after a while Zach just started yelling HOT CHOCOLATE!! The people in front of us thought it was funny :)

Speaking of chocolate...I have no re-entered the world of chocolate, dairy, garlic, broccoli, onions, spicy food, and cabbage. Woohoo! It's been 7.5 months. I stopped last Thursday and waited until Sunday to have chocolate- chocolate cheesecake. I have since had hot chocolate...WOW did I miss that. I LOVE hot chocolate (in the cocoa-motion of course!)

I lost 1/3 of my daily points when I stopped feeding her. It was hard some days to try and get enough anyway, so I am glad to be down in points. Now that I am drinking milk again we need to switch back to fat free so I can have more hot chocolate :)

Sorry no pictures...I forgot to take any! Next time...

1 comment:

Tara said...

oh i feel ya! i couldnt eat onions, garlic, spicy foods, etc. when i was nursing. everything had to be so darn bland! i was SO HAPPY to be able to eat all those things again! especially spicy food! my fav!