No more fussy!
Formula is doing great things for Elizabeth :) She is usually very happy and mellow, but she would get a lot of pains and would get fussy some days. After cutting a lot out of my diet she did better, but now that she has been on formula for a week and a half she has just been constantly happy with no fussy breaks. It is awesome. She has gained weight too...not sure how much yet, but I can tell she is a little heavier!
As for me, now my weight watchers points have dropped by 1/3. That's a lot! It was hard to eat enough points some days, so it is actually nice to not have to eat so much. I am excited to be able to just exercise a lot and get me back :)
Also- Yesterday my friend Jennie was over and she pointed out that it sounded like Elizabeth was calling Zach. She says 'AAAA' (A like Hat) and looks for him. So John and I were testing it out last night and it is totally true! She LOVES him. She gets SO excited when he is near her. He likes to be by her too and knows that she adores him. He likes it when they are laying next to each other. She tries to reach him and it always tickles and he loves it. She has been saying 'Haaa' for a while, and then waving her whole arm up and down. It is cute :) She was watching basketball the other night and she raised her arm up as high as she could and then waved it while it was high. Cracked us up! John said she was waving her arm around in church when we were singing hymns and the chorister was waving her arm around. Love it.
2 comments:
glad she's a happier baby for you! That's always nice. Did she just take to formula right away? or did you have to mix it with bm to get her to take it? Hope she continues to do well!
Mixed it with juice...it took a few days. I could have pumped, but didn't. I had John feed her so she didn't have any other option. When we went to Oregon last month everyone wanted to feed her, so I did a lot of bottles and only fed her one or two times a day. Then the next week was when I stopped...but it was pretty painful for me for another week at least. I am just starting to feel back to normal! Probably would have been easier to do once a day a few more days.
Post a Comment