I've been working on making car seat covers! It has been fun to have a project. Except it is sunny outside and we are a little sick at our house. Both of the kids have been taking loooong naps, so I have gotten some sewing done...and hopefully they are feeling better!
Last night we decorated cupcakes for relief society. It was fun, I didn't have time to get the supplies so I borrowed from people at our table. We made all pink things, so I brought home some plain ones that I didn't have time for (...because I was too busy chatting...) and a flower one and two pink purse ones. I got home and John and my dad had just finished dinner so they ate the cupcakes...well all except for the two pink purse ones of course. Those are still on the counter.
I brought up on Facebook that I finally found someone who thinks frosting from the can is the very best frosting there is (funfetti being the absolute best) and who ALSO thinks whipped cream is not yummy. We had a few people agree and a few disagree (including my mother, who for sure disagrees. I'll eat your veggies mom and you can have my whipped cream and icing)
1 comment:
Dad and I made that deal today with veggies and chocolate. I think I scored with both deals!
Post a Comment