Sorry for the lack of activity...busy making car seat covers! More of the fabric I ordered came...which means I needed to order some more to go with some of the things I ordered :) My sister and I are working to get things ready to launch. She does cards and I have a bunch of covers done, so we are going to sell them on etsy.
I have been GREAT this week at being strict on what I eat. We haven't gone outside much because it was rainy most of the week, but I have noticed if I get out and walk/jog then I lose weight faster than if I eat better. Now I just need to combine the two :)
I have also been great at getting the house super clean this week. Feels good! I went beyond the list this morning and decided while I was at it...why not clean out the playroom. I labeled some of Zach's bins and took out the stuff that he doesn't like so they are all his favorite things (and a couple for Elizabeth too) and are labeled. He is really good at putting things away exactly where they go. Now he has a cabinet of stuff and she has a cabinet of stuff so it will make it easier to play. He has to have things organized or he won't want to play in there.
Zach "Mom, what you doing?"
Me "Cleaning the bathr-"
Zach "Oh, GREAT!"
He says GREAT for everything lately. If he asks you what something is called and you tell him, he will say 'Oh Great!'
No comments:
Post a Comment