Friday, May 7, 2010

First Swim of the Year


Yesterday we got to swim! It was fun to head out to our neighborhood pool...especially since we were the only ones in! There were a couple of people in the hot tub, but no one in the pool. Maybe because it was FREEZING!! I have been in plenty of cold pools but wow, this one was cold. Wayne and Roma joined us and brought lunch! We had a little picnic and swam for a while. John took a longer lunch so he could swim too :) I got 20 laps in, it felt awesome.
Elizabeth HATES water. I dipped her toes in the sprinkler the other day when Zach was running in them...she SCREAMED. I put her toes in the water yesterday and she wasn't TOO upset. Even if it wasn't so cold I don't think she would have loved it...but she didn't cry too much and liked watching Zach.
She is getting up on all fours and rocking! She is all over the place but not officially 'crawling' but I think it will happen soon. Her two top teeth are almost poking through. What a big girl.




No comments: