Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Outside

Sorry I haven't posted, we have moved outside. Ok not really...but the last two days we have spent most of our time outside walking and/or going to the park. I really want to find one of those outdoor playhouses for Zach, but haven't seen anything great online yet.
I got a different double stroller, one that isn't so big, and the kids have liked it. It has little speakers and then can attach to my iPod, so when they are bored I turn it on and we can last for a while longer!
The weather is So nice right now. It isn't too hot, but by about 9ish the fog is gone and it is really nice out. Zach and I are thinking about going to the pool tomorrow :) The only thing is that we will always need someone to come with us to the pool so someone can be with both kids.

Zach's latest phrase is 'No Thank You'. We have taught him to say it for a long time, but now he regularly says it on his own for the last few weeks. It is funny, cause he says it super nice. Want to take a nap? 'no thank you' (which is rare, he likes to say yes and then get out and play) want some dinner 'no thank you'.

No comments: