Friday, September 10, 2010

Birthday Party


Happy Birthday to Zach and Elizabeth!
We had a birthday party for the kids...part of the beauty of them being 3 days apart is we can just do one party :)
It was such a cold evening! The day before it had been in the 90s and that day it didn't reach the 80s. It was a bummer the kids couldn't play in the water but luckily everyone had jackets.
Thanks to John's mom and my mom we were able to get dinner ready and Roma and I worked on the cake pops. They were fun to make and we learned a lot.
Zach had so much fun running all over with his friends. I don't think he ate anything. Now when we drive by the park he talks about his party and his friends and 'I had lots of fun at my party, Mom' :)
He LOVED his presents and has been playing nonstop since he opened them. He reminds John every time he comes home (which isn't much these days with a tax deadline next week and another next month) that he has lots of toys from his birthday party.
Thanks everyone for the help, and thanks to all the friends for coming and the fun gifts!































2 comments:

Cristina said...

such a cute party!! you did a beautiful job!

Briawna said...

Oh my goodness, they are so cute! And Chantalle, you're a cute mom. I'm so lame with b-day parties. I vow to be better.