Sunday, November 7, 2010

50 Free Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I've used Shutterfly for several years now and have really loved their products. I've gotten multiple photobooks with different covers and options and have been really happy with all of them. Based on this, I always check out the Shutterfly holiday cards. I've gotten a few in the mail from friends and they always looked the best. I usually just make my own or wait too long and then I end up not sending any out. This year we've moved and are taking family pictures so I wanted to get some nice cards to send out nice and early to everyone! I am really excited for this Shutterfly deal. It is a high-quality product and now I get to have a deal on it!
I looked around at different cards. My favorite holiday card is This One
I also saw the Fall cards. I hadn't ever thought of using them but I LOVE them! Maybe because I am really liking fall colors this year. I really like a lot of them, so here's a link for everything!
I also looked up Baby Announcements- no, no announcement here I just love looking at them! I especially like the boy ones. This is my favorite, but it was tough to pick.

Click here http://bit.ly/sfly2010 to get the deal yourself! Yes, this is real and yes you are going to get 50 free cards!

No comments: