Monday, November 15, 2010

Retreat

A few weeks ago we got to on a Retreat with John's law firm. By "we" I mean sans kids! Woohoo! My mom and John's parents watched the kids so we could go. Thanks again everyone!
We went to Carmel By The Sea. We had pretty good weather (it never really rained on us) and it was a cute little town. The ladies got some shopping in while the boys went golfing at Spanish Bay.


This is the Italian restaurant we went to the first night. I got salmon and it was great. John got his favorite- chicken parm. (I'm not a fan so he has to get it when we go out. Like how I have to get pesto when we go out)

Down this little alley is where us women got to get massages! I have had two massages before, one with each pregnancy. It was SOO nice to get a massage and actually be able to lay on your stomach! It was an amazing 80 minute massage and I loved it. I was sore the next day which was awesome.




We loved it! Our inn was so cute, the shopping was so fun, our group meeting was successful, the French Toast we had for brunch one morning was amazing as was all the other food the whole time (always important in a good trip) and it was fun to all be together and without the kids! I'm excited to see where we go next year!

1 comment:

Mike and Laura said...

Let's push for Disneyland next year! :)