
We got to go to the Trunk or Treat soon after getting home from the retreat. It was especially nice that they had a trunk or treat this year since Halloween was on Sunday :( Now I am especially excited for Halloween next year so they can go house to house! We went to the carnival that includes hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, etc and then lots and lots and lots of carnival games inside. Zach liked the golfing one, the fishing game, and the ducks in the pond game. Elizabeth was ok with it all and once we took their official picture mom and dad took her home so we could walk around with Zach to all the trunks. That was awesome and Zach had a great time. Right when we got to the last trunk he said he was done, so it was perfect timing.



I'll add the picture from the photographer once I get it scanned!
1 comment:
Is that your mother actually going trick or treating? I didn't know she knew how to do that!!!
Post a Comment