I am without a camera for the time being...but for a good purpose! My mom needed it and I'll show later what she is working on.
So far on the eating healthier and less plan- lost 4.5 pounds! 23.5 to go. It is fun to be ahead of schedule, not that it will last.
I am almost finished cleaning out the entire house. Phew! Yesterday finished off Elizabeth's bins of clothes and clothes that hadn't made it to bins yet. I officially changed her over from 12 month stuff to 18 month stuff. Some of the 12 month still fit, but not great and I don't like babies in tighter things so I just moved her up. Fun to get out another wardrobe! And it made me realize she needs some cold weather jammies and white tights for this size. How do people with tons and tons of kids keep up with winter/summer clothes plus the right sizes? It feels like when there is a baby around you are always changing out sizes, and my kids wear their sizes more than most babies! It is fun to do since you get to get out all new stuff :)
Overall not much going on around here. I have some projects coming up now once I finish the house. I have decided that starting with their birthdays in September until New Year's it is hard to get big projects done with all the holidays and visiting family, etc. Fall is a lot of fun, so now I get time to work on things I've saved up!
These pictures are from around the week of my birthday. I remember because they were wrestling and running on this couch for a while and then we went to playgroup and a baby got right up near Elizabeth's face and she cried. Apparently rolling off of the couch and playing around with Zach is no reason for tears...but another person your same height in your face?? She lost it and wouldn't play with everyone for 20 minutes, just watched them. If anything I suppose it means she loves her brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment