John came home for lunch and then Grandma Tracey came and we went for a walk when John headed back to work. It was beautiful out! The weather has been great.
Zach wanted to show Grandma that he has a pirate costume. I got it at a garage sale almost 2 years ago and just got it out and he thinks it is fun. This is the first time he has wanted to play 'dress up' (is that what you call it with boys?)
4 comments:
I can have Kirsten re-do Zach's primary picture. I haven't even looked at them yet but I'd have to say that Zach's isn't the best picture ever.
Wish I knew you had a heart shaped mold pan thingy. I just spent all day doing the same thing for Isaac's preschool class but I think I may have ruined what I used as a mold for it! Why can't IKEA be closer?
I totally have ruined the molds we have, they have crayon all over! Well, not ruined...as long as I only use them for crayons. I want to find a more boy one...I've seen airplane ones online, I'll have to look at IKEA next time...which is like once every three years...
Thanks about Zach's picture, I saw it and was like oo man, that's bad! I am usually out in the hall so I can help get him to smile!
Zach's pirate costume is adorable! And Elizabeth just keeps looking like you more and more each day.
OK. It has been WAY too long since Ive seen Elizabeth! She looks SO different! I love Zachs pirate costume, hes such a cute kid. Cant wait to play!
Post a Comment